- This introduces full
CMakesupport for the OBSW, replacing the former Make buildsystem, therefore major version bump.
- Restructuring and architecture improvements.
REAMDEwas updated accordingly.
- Furthermore, basic SPI driver implementation added which will be used to use the FRAM chip without an OS.
- The iOBC bootloader now has been reduced to a basic variant because there is an unsolved with the PIT/AIC usage, causing occasional crashes in the main application. The most reliable solution would be to make the bootloader work without FreeRTOS, which should be possible with a basic custom SPI driver implementation.
- Updated the project files: Symbols and include paths updated for Eclipse
- Updated README, it is not recommended anymore to add toolchain to path permanently because of nameclashes with windows
CMakebuild folders are now prefixed with
buildnow to avoid nameclash with mission folder